Guidelines For Success:
- Pay attention. My style of teaching is very technique oriented.
- Always try your best! Effort caries a great deal of weight during the grading process.
- Practice outside of school. The more you practice the better you'll get.
- Pass in projects on time!
- Enjoy the Experience!
Art Subjects Taught
| Drawing, All Levels
|| Acrylic Painting, All Levels
||Oil Painting Art II & Up
|| Watercolor, Art I & Up
| Block Printing, Art I & Up
|| Pottery, Art II & up
|| Sculpture, Art II & Up
|| Art History, All Levels
|Graphic Design, Art III , IV, AP
||Photography, Art III, IV, AP
||Animation Art III
||Independent Practice, Art III, IV, AP
- All students in all art levels are required to purchase a portion of their supplies. Expect to pay between $15.00 to $20.00 depending on the level. (The school supplies most of the necessary supplies, however in order to teach the variety of subjects in art, part of the supplies must be purchased by the student.)
TCS Art Gallery Project (In the process of rasing funds to build an art gallery for our students)
More information available in the sub-page column on the left.
Design Concept for New Art Gallery
Designed by Doug Harris Architects